We actively support our distributor network with dedicated account management (both sales and marketing), technical telephone support, remote product/solution training, online access to support materials and we hold extensive stocks to ensure excellent order delivery times. As a distributor, we expect you to commit to market development plans with associated sales targets and regular reviews, undertake effective marketing, promotional and sales activities, hold a stock of our products, and provide excellent pre and post sales support to the target market.
Requirements & Proposal
To become a SensoLatino Distributor we would be grateful if you would please supply us with further background to your company and a market development proposal.
As a background, we would like to understand your existing set-up in terms of turnover figures, key sectors, sales objectives, existing territory and product ranges, sales structure, facilities/stock holdings and typical sectors/end users. We would then like detailed market development responses to the below plus anything additional you feel is relevant to your proposal.
- How would you develop the local market for our product range?
- Which sectors/sub sectors would you target?
- Who do you foresee are the customers for this product range?
- How do you intend selling and promoting our products?
- Have you identified any customers that you intend targeting with this range?
- Have you discovered what product your potential customers are using now?
Once we have received your proposal, we would arrange an online meeting with you to discuss your proposal further and how our companies could potentially work together further.